RetroMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the site dead brah?

2 posters

Go down

Why is the site dead brah? Empty Why is the site dead brah?

Post  Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:51 am

I liked the server and site so much. And to come back to see it's dead. It breaks ma hear man. Break it like Miley Cyrus broke my TV when she preformed on the VMA's. That's a pretty bad break.

Back to top Go down

Why is the site dead brah? Empty Re: Why is the site dead brah?

Post  TDSrock Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:15 pm

3PlayingGames wrote:I liked the server and site so much. And to come back to see it's dead. It breaks ma hear man. Break it like Miley Cyrus broke my TV when she preformed on the VMA's. That's a pretty bad break.
people lost interest in the original hellcraft site, later i revived it together with shiney with a new server that i ran from my PC. However that ended up reaching a beta stage and then die out...
Currently i am working on a new server, a part of this server is to have allot of the moderation to be done by normal users. To do this it takes allot of work and it currently is in an very early alpha stage that doesn't contain nearly anything of the feature i want to implement. as no one had shown interest in this site i felt absolutely no pressure to go from alpha to beta. so slowly i implement features my friends (who are welcome to the alpha version) need/request from me.

additionally i completely forgot about this site Razz

i once i finish my exams for school (in mei i believe) i will return to work on this much more then i am currently. expect more updates on this site as i implement certain things, also expect me to be more active on this site in general, and i will also become super active once my exams are finished.

-TDS
TDSrock
TDSrock

Back to top Go down

Post  xShineyThighx Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Loved the lag between messages there TDS, get on that horse agian Razz
xShineyThighx
xShineyThighx
Website Owner
Website Owner

https://retromc.123.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum